Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Get to know me: 25 questions! ♡

Hello! As my second blog post, I thought it'd be fitting to do 25 questions to get to know a little bit more about me.

(I know, I have abnormally big eyes)

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, 'Jasmine-Alice'. 'Jasmine' is from a song named 'Under The Jasmine Tree', which my mum loved while pregnant with me, and 'Alice', after my Auntie Alice.

2. What was your favourite subject at school?
Probably Sociology, purely because I loved the class and the teachers.

3. What's your favourite drink?
Tea. Or a nice chocolatey mocha.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Either 'I Lived' by OneRepublic or 'Stuck In My Teeth' by Circa Waves.

5. What would you name your children?
Boys: Oscar, Tommy and/or Jamie
Girls: Lola and/or Lily
(I don't plan on having 5 children, I just like to have a selection of names!)

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Despite wanting to join a gym (when I can afford it), I don't.

7. What's your favourite book?
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Looking For Alaska by John Green
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Winnie The Pooh by A.A. Milne
I have many more but these are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

8. What's your favourite colour?
Primarily it was purple but now autumn's here, I'm really loving burgundy and mustard yellow.

9. What's your favourite animal?
Pandas!

10. What's your favourite perfume?
It has to be Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Christmas! What's not to love about family, presents, food, snuggly weather, cheesy Christmas songs and chocolate orange hot chocolates from Starbucks while you're shopping for presents?!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yep.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I've been to France, Germany, Belgium, Spain and Turkey.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I was taught French and German during High School, I definitely can't speak them but I can just about understand them haha!

15. Do you have any siblings? 
Yep! I have an older brother; Charlie, and older sister; Daisy, and a younger brother; Ed.

(My sister, my dad, my brother and I)

(My older brother, me, my stepdad, my younger brother, my mum and my sister)

16. What's your favourite store?
Probably ASOS, Primark or H&M.

17. What's your favourite restaurant?
Either Frankie & Benny's, ASK or Nando's. You just can't go wrong with these restaurants.

18. Do/did you like school?
For the social side of it, I really did. But personally, education really wasn't for me and I couldn't wait to leave.

19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
Zoella & CutiePieMarzia, I watch their videos religiously!
Watching Zoella's video's actually inspired me to start a blog, as that's how she managed to get to where she is today.

20. What's your favourite movie?
Well obviously anything Disney!
The Great Gatsby
Titanic
Romeo & Juliet
(also anything with Leonardo DiCaprio in <3)

21. What are some of your TV shows?
The Great British Bake-Off, Friends & anything cooking/baking related.

22. PC or Mac?
Mac all the way!

23. What phone do you have?
An iPhone 5 in black.

24. How tall are you?
Last time I checked, I was 5'7".

25. Any pets? 
A Cockapoo named Paddie (after Paddington Bear) and a black cat named Petey.

(Paddie)

(Petey)

I hope this has given you a bit more insight as to who I am and what I'm like!
Thanks for reading, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment