Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Dress Link order! ♡

Hey guys!
Sorry for not posting for almost 2 weeks, but I have been unfortunately working literally non-stop and this is my first day off since last Monday (I can't wait for payday this week though!)
Along with working a lot, I was also eagerly waiting for some clothes I ordered to arrive so I had something else to blog about.

After watching CutiePieMarzia's "Not Too Cold, Not Too Warm" haul and seeing the adorable range of clothes she bought from Dress Link, I was obviously keen to have a look and see what else they had on their website.
The first thing I noticed was how amazingly cheap everything was, which was a huge bonus for me as I was on quite a tight budget at the time. Despite everything being so cheap, the clothing is actually quite good quality which I was hugely surprised at.
Due to being quite limited when it came to the money situation, I allowed myself to buy two dresses which came to $14.69 including the delivery charges, which equals out to only £9.12 for both dresses AND delivery charges all the way from China which I thought was incredible.
Obviously when it came to the actual delivery process I was slightly disappointed, but when the realisation that it was going to be shipped from China and the fact that I am very impatient when it comes to deliveries anyway I was actually quite impressed as it said the delivery would take 10-25 days; and it only took 12.
Initially when I was looking at the website, I wasn't looking for anything in particular but then decided on looking for one more formal dress and one casual dress (even though I probably already have too many). This is the more formal one, and this is the casual one, which I ordered in white.

(I was so excited when I received it, how sad! I loved how the writing was all in Chinese)

(The formal one on the left and the casual one on the right)

I loved both dresses a lot, and I was really excited to finally receive them. I fell in love with the pink and black dress when I initially saw it in the website, but after trying it on and failing miserably to even do it up, I realised it probably wasn't the best choice for a big-boobed girl like myself, which is a shame, but I haven't really lost out on much due to the fact it was so cheap.
I also had some doubts when I chose the white dress too, as I'd tried this 'swing dress' style before where it's more flowy and doesn't go in at the waist and I'd previously had issues where my boobs would push it out a lot more and then make me look pregnant where it doesn't go in at the waist; but I was pleasantly surprised to find that that wasn't the case with this dress at all. Praise the lord! 
If I'm honest, the only issue I have with this dress is that it's a little bit short than what I'm used to but I just wear a pair of tights under it and I'm good to go.


(It's basically my favourite dress now)

Overall I'm very impressed with Dress Link and I would definitely buy from them again, and I'd recommend the company to everyone else too.

Thanks for reading, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment