Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

Lush Haul! ♡

Hey guys!
Just a quick piece of advice, DO NOT watch a lush haul on YouTube before going shopping. Ever.


I went in expecting to buy one or two bath bombs, I came out with 5 bath bombs, a bath melt and a bubble bar adding up to £30. Oops. Also, a quick shoutout to the lovely girl who took me around the store and gave me so many recommendations! I'm so annoyed I didn't get her name to give her a personal thank you. 

First off, you can't go into lush during winter and not get any Christmas products. It's just the rules. After watching Zoe's (Zoella) and Gabby's (velvetgh0st) lush hauls, I was INSTANTLY drawn to The Magic Of Christmas bubble bar. 


JUST LOOK AT HOW PRETTY IT IS. The description reads "foam alone? Stir up a whole lot of Christmas magic with this warming cinnamon stick. Swish around your bath to make enchanting bubbles then pop to one side to dry for next time". This smells SO christmassy with the cinnamon, almond and orange oils, it's gorgeous. I also love the fact it's on a cinnamon stick and has a little bell on it, it's so cute. I'm super excited to use it!






The other festive product I got was the Snow Angel bath melt. This is the first ever bath melt I've ever got and I'm so so excited to use it! I've always just kind of looked past bath melts as I didn't see them as something as exciting as a bath bomb but I couldn't resist this one! The description of this reads "rich in moisturise cocoa butter, with a delicate marzipan scent, this blend of rose, benzoin and cassie absolute treats winter skin to a softening floral soak". It smells so gorgeous, like a really luxurious moisturiser and luckily the rose and marzipan scents aren't too overpowering and just gives off a lovely fresh, yet relaxing scent. Also as someone who suffers from really dry and sensitive skin, this will be perfect for me due to the cocoa butter. And I can tell the gold glitter is going to make my bath look really pretty! 






Next up, I picked up the Intergalactic bath bomb. How could I not?! I was so so happy to see they had this in stock, as I thought it was just an Oxford Street special, day = made! If you haven't used this yet then I'd very highly recommend it, is the most gorgeous thing I've ever bought. The description says "ground control to major bomb. Prepare for takeoff as thos awesome mix of peppermint and popping candy explodes in your bath, creating the scent of an 80's rogue. Launch it into the water to become the guardian of your own galaxy". I love to use this in the mornings, as the peppermint and grapefruit oils in this bath bomb make it so refresing and wake you up a little in the morning. Once you pop it in the water it turns a beautiful deep blue shade full of silver glitter, it looks just like the night sky full of stars! It's also suitable for vegans, so that's a massive bonus for all you vegan guys and gals! 






The next one I got I was the So White bath bomb and I was quite sceptical about as it looked a bit plain and boring but what drew me towards it was the wonderful scent it has! The description says "become the fairest of them all when you sink into a bath with this bomb. Bergamot and rose give it an apple scent as pure as the driven snow". I was really surprised to find there wasn't any apple products in the bath bomb itself as it's smells so strongly of apple! I've heard this bath bomb is so luxurious and leaves your skin feeling silky soft. I was also told there's a nice little surprise when you put it in the water but I won't spoil it for you! This bath bomb is also vegan. 


The next one I picked up was the Frozen bath bomb because... Well... It's called Frozen. How could I resist? The description says "do you want to have a bath bomb? Do you want to splash and play? Take this magical blend of uplifting grapefruit and Tunisian neroli into the bath with you to thaw the iciest of moods". Now, try and tell me you didn't start singing along to that in your head? I definitely did, I'm not even ashamed. With the grapefruit, rose and neroli, it smells so refreshing yet sweet and comforting and it's so so lovely! I'm not 100% sure if it has glitter in it but I cannot wait to soak with this in the tub while watching Frozen. I swear I'm a child at heart. (Also vegan). 


I then picked up the Sakura bath bomb. Although this bath bomb would be more appropriate for the springtime due to the floral scents, I couldn't resist picking it up. The description says "A celebration of spring, bursting into a floral fragrance. Inspired by the cherry blossom in Japan, this pretty bomb is designed to evoke the burst of optimism the first sign of spring brings. Calming mimosa and jasmine oils are complemented by lemon oil and orange flower to bring to mind the smell of this colourful season". My goodness this smells so fresh and floral and it's so simply pretty and I'm so excited to use it! Although it doesn't really change the colour of your bath or contain any glitter, it's such a lovely relaxing scent for when you want some nice, peaceful time to yourself. (Also vegan).






This is the last one I picked up, we're almost there! This is the Shooting For The Stars bath bomb and the description says "paint the swirling colours of the night skies over the surface of your bath. Launch into your bath water and watch it shoot and spin". It smells so clean and refreshing with the orange and and bergamot oils and I can't wait to see all the pretty colours and glitter shooting out of this bath bomb! (Also vegan). 

*****

And there you have my lush haul! I hope you didn't find it too long and boring, but I don't get to go into lush very often so I thought I'd make it worthwhile and pick up as much as I could!

*****

I hope you enjoyed this, thank you for reading and I'll see you again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. lovely! I bought about £30/40 worth of Lush stuff the other day and wasnt going to haul it but you've inspired me too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely, that makes me so happy!! X

      Delete